Monday, January 14, 2013

In the Spotlight!

Happy Monday!

Welcome to our first Monday Customer Showcase!

Would you like to see your work on our blog?  Send me an email with a photo of your Paper Pretties creation and we'll share it with everyone!  Send your creations to me at hlrcrafts at hotmail dot com.

I didn't hear from anyone this past week so I decided to "borrow" a couple GORGEOUS creations that were entered in our Wednesday challenge.

Check out this GORGEOUS card by CAMMY WALL.
Cammy used the Paper Pretties set Love Fairy Anna.


And then this oh so adorable card by LOUISE PALSER.  
Louise used one of digital images Flutterby.


 Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you all have a wondering week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spotlighting my card. I loved making it as the image is just wonderful. Makes me dream of summer :) Louise x

    ReplyDelete